Right after we released the first AAC app for Apple Watch, Proloquo4Text, we now release the first Apple Watch app that allows users with fine motor challenges to use the Apple Watch as a switch to access an iPhone: Proloquo2Go for Apple Watch!
Tapping the screen on the Apple Watch will activate scanning and each subsequent tap will be treated as a switch hit in Proloquo2Go for iPhone. This allows Proloquo2Go users with fine motor challenges to use an Apple Watch as a switch.
In addition to support for Apple Watch, Proloquo2Go 4.0.1 also fixes some minor issues:
- Speech lag when message window is hidden
- Buttons with photos copied from Proloquo2Go 3 user into UK or Australian Crescendo user could lose photos
- Copy/paste of folders based on activity templates did not paste placeholder buttons
- Scroll by page interpreted tap on last page as a swipe
- Turning off inflections did not properly cause verb inflection sub-folders to be hidden
Naturally Proloquo2Go 4.0.1 also includes all the major new features and improvements Proloquo2Go 4.0 recently introduced.
Version 4.0.1 is a free update for existing users. New users can purchase the app exclusivelyon the App Store for US$ 249.99 (prices may vary from country to country).